WANTED: ANTIQUE TATTOO ITEMS
Premiums paid for exceptional pieces! I'm always on the hunt for vintage tattoo items from the Dime Museum era of the 1870s through the mid-twentieth century. If you have antique photographs, business cards, hand-painted tattoo flash or other vintage tattoo material, I would love to hear from you. See below for a list of items.
Original photographs of tattooed attractions, tattoo artists and tattoo shops.
- Real Photo Postcards (RPPCs)
- Cabinet Card Photos
- Press Photos
- Cartes de Visite (CdVs)
- Tintype Photos
Printed and handwritten ephemera related to the business of tattooing and performing as a tattooed attraction.
- Tattoo Business Cards / Trade Cards
- Tattoo Supply Catalogs and Price Lists
- Pitch Booklets for Tattooed Men and Women
- Circus contracts for Tattooed Performers
- Tattoo Artist Letterheads and Correspondence.
Painted items made by tattoo artists or used by tattooed sideshow attractions to promote their acts.
- Hand-painted Tattoo Flash
- Hand-painted Tattoo Sketch and/or Design Books
- Canvas Sideshow Banners for Tattooed Men and Women
- Tattoo Shop Signs and Related Advertising
- Tattoo Artist Travel Trunks with Painted Decoration